“THE SHAKER” 2018 MUSIC FESTIVAL
“FIVE ACRE PRODUCTIONS” RULES/REGULATIONS & TERMS/CONDITIONS
Dear Shaker Vendors:
Welcome to our 4th annual The Shaker Music Festival! First and foremost, we would like to thank you in your support, interest, and participation in our event. We are very excited for another successful year. Here is some key information you will need to know as a vendor:
Information and Contacts:
Vendor Coordinator: Carolyn Jefferson
Phone Number: (250) 720-9982
Festival Dates 2016: Aug 10th, 11th, 12th / 2018, Ending at 10:30pm on Aug 12th/ 2018
Prior to Festival:
- Please send your completed application form by June 15th 2018 along with your priced menu or list of merchandise (included within the online application). Applications will close on June 15th
- Once all the submitted applications are reviewed, you will be notified by email confirmation whether you have a spot at the festival or not. Vendors should be notified by 20th, 2018.
- If you are a confirmed vendor, please mail or e-mail a money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for your fee and cleaning deposit (see Fee section below) as this secures your spot moving
- Please note, if fees are not received by June 30th, 2018, Five Acre Productions reserves the right to give your spot to another
- As stated on the application form, all vendors must provide a copy of their valid Business Insurance, with LDG Electrical Limited listed as an additional insured, for the applicable festival dates (August 9th – August 12th) to the Vendor Coordinator by June 15th, 2018. Vendors will not be permitted to operate without proof of this
- Fees include 4-day entry and 3 camping passes for the festival.
Vendor Fees & Vouchers:
Food Vendors Fee: $250
Artisans Fee: Based on product sold; to be determined by the festival.
10 x 10 m space $ 250
10 x 20 m space $ 300
Mandatory Cleaning Deposit: $100 (separate cheque to fee) – this will not be cashed unless there is leftover garbage or necessary cleanup in your vendor area after the festival. After festival has ended it will be shredded if not needed.
Cheques Payable to: Lance Goddard
*Mail payment to: 5771 Beaver Creek Road, Port Alberni, BC, V9Y8X5
Refund Policy: After July 15th/payment is received there will be no refunds for cancellations. No refunds for poor weather during festival.
The fee for Food and Craft Vendors will include 3 complimentary Weekend Passes. Ifyou have additional pass requirements for your staff, please complete the included order form. Maximum of three (3) discounted staff passes per booth (discount counts for weekend pass only not for day passes). Staff names must be provided. Tickets needed outside of this can be purchased from the box office for full price. If wristbands get damaged over the weekend please contact the vendor coordinator to have it replaced (– do not cut it off yourself).
Please Refer to the following document Important Vendor Requirements prior to filling out the application to ensure you are aware of all rules and regulations and to help answer any of your questions.