General Camping Info:
- Must have a valid camping pass to enter.
- There is a separate camping entrance in which you can show your ticket to receive your Camping and Event Pass.
- If you do not have your camping pass or event pass prior to arriving you will need to park off to the right to take the walking path to ticket sales.
- Walk – In tenters will be allowed to drive in and drop off your belongings. There will be a 10 minute unload time. Please note traffic can get congested so be considerate of others trying to unload (if there is no line you will not be held to the unload time). After this you will exit out the same way you came into the camping entrance and follow the road signs to General Parking (see map/Parking page for more information).
- Signs and arrows will be up to assist in flow, staff will be present should you have any questions
- Outside gates open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily – for after hours admittance to the camping area please contact the number on the gate to get in touch with the camping security guard.
- Gates will be open Thursday for early set-up. Feel free to wander around the site as well (we will be doing final setting up/finishing touches for the Festival)
- There are separate Volunteer/Artist Camping, General public Walk-In tenting, Non-Powered RV lots, and Powered RV Hookups (as of now no water hook-up) camping areas.
- If you are staying in a vehicle/camper-van you will be in the Non-Powered RV lot area to accommodate the space.
- Camping area will be on a first come first serve basis. Please be considerate to those around you and the amount of space you are taking up so there is enough room for everyone staying (no larger than 10x10m lot). Get cozy, make new friends, and make your space your own. Represent!
- No outside glass is allowed
- Generators will be allowed to operate between 8 am – 11 pm.
- No open flame/fire allowed.
- Should you want to stay up and enjoy the atmosphere, fun, and keep those dancing shoes on – security will escort you through the main grounds to the Shady Acres After Party (open from 2 a.m. – 5 a.m.). This allows those that want to stay up and be loud to not bother those that want to catch their beauty sleep. The After Party is a B.Y.O.B. event so you will have the opportunity to grab your refreshments and head down to the fun.
- There are designated smoking areas within the camping area – if you are caught smoking outside of these designated areas you will be escorted off site and your event and camping passes will be revoked – ZERO tolerance. This is a historic site and you will be camping in the woods we all need to work together to ensure there are no incidents.
- No outside alcohol/beverages allowed on the Main Event Grounds. They will be emptied at the entrance to the grounds.
- Please pack out what you pack in! There will be garbage, recycle, and compost bins present throughout the campsite. Leave the site as it was when you arrived ?
- B.Y.O.B – Bring Your Own Bottle! We are trying to do our part and stop the use of single use plastics. There will be no single use water bottles or straws at our festival this year. We encourage you to bring your own bottle to fill at water stations around the site, fill with purchased beverages in the liquor licensed area.
- This year for those camping we will have 2 tent style heated showers operating in the heart of the woods. Signs will be present to direct you to these and they can be used at any time. (This way you can be so fresh and so clean for the whole festival …which might help you be on your ‘A’ game in the event that you run into the potential love of your life – we’re here to help you buddy!)
Public Washroom Facilities:
- The campsites will only have outhouses operating (with our green team ensuring they are stocked and clean).
- The main event area has outhouses and a Public Men’s, Women’s, & Family working washroom with change tables.