Five Acre Shaker Rules
We want all festival goers to have a fantastic time at The Shaker!
To ensure EVERYONE has a safe and exciting experience, we have a few important rules
everyone needs to follow.
1. Wristbands must be worn at all times and are subject to inspection. Any wristband found to be altered, loose, or fraudulent will be removed and you will be escorted off site.
2. Two pieces of government issued ID (1 photo) are required and are subject to inspection. Underage drinking or contributing to a minor is a criminal offense. Violators are subject to removal and possible arrest.
3. Outside alcohol is permitted in camping area only.
4. No glass containers are allowed.
5. Items not allowed to enter the festival grounds: animals (except work animals), off-site food and drinks, spray cans, drugs, glass bottles, items with discriminating and/or provocative texts, items that might be used as a weapon, items that might have a negative effect on the health, safety, or well being of festival-goers, fireworks, and any other item which may be considered as dangerous by the organization.
6. No personal ATVs/scooters/etc allowed on site.
7. Smoking is permitted in the designated areas only, please place butts in designated disposal containers.
8. No fires allowed anywhere on festival grounds.
9. Guest generators will be allowed to operate between 8 am – 11 pm only.
IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BREAKING ANY RULES ON MUSIC FEST GROUNDS, YOU WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT A REFUND. WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING THE RULES.
GROUNDS FOR EVICTION
- Fraudulent Wristband
- Public Intoxication
- Messy campsites
- Contributing To A Minor
- Rowdy or disrespectful behavior
- Excessive noise/noise after curfew
- Any criminal activity, possession of fireworks, weapons or illegal drugs
DISCLAIMER: Five Acre Productions assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffer by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers, or others who may be adversely affected by the event.