- Tickets must be redeemed for wristbands during during event hours at the main ticket gate. Entry to the event grounds will not be permitted without a valid wristband. Tickets can only be redeemed at the main ticket gate (Main Entrance of Kinsmen Community Center).
- The pass allows you to check into camping Friday, August 5th from 4-9 pm.
- Group Camping/Multiple Campsites: Please make your own arrangements for group camping in advance. Meet off-site and arrive together. All camping is first-come, first-served.
- You must have a full weekend event pass AND a camper wristband to access the campgrounds. Single-day customers can access the campgrounds by purchasing an Extra Camper Wristband. Access will be given for the day your event pass is valid until 10 am the following day.
- One (1) Steering Wheel per ‘select’ campsites. No other vehicles allowed on the site at any time.
- Everything must fit within your Campsite. Maximum of 4 people per site.
- PLEASE NOTE: CAMPSITES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON GROUND CONDITIONS AT THE SITE.
GENERAL INFORMATION & PARKING
- Prices are in Canadian dollars. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Please remove any personal or valuable items when you leave. Any valuables left behind will be turned into “Lost and Found” at our information booth located near the entrance to the show site.
- For technical questions regarding tickets, please visit https://fiveacre.tickit.ca/help.
- Please visit www.fiveacre.ca for event information, lineup, directions, and much more.
GENERAL CAMPING INFORMATION
- You must have a valid camping pass to enter camp grounds.
- Please arrive at the gate ready with your ticket to scan. If you do not have this ready, there is room to pull over to the right just before the ticket gate.
- Walk -In Tenters will be allowed to drive in and drop off belongings. There will be a 10 minute unload time. Please note, traffic can get congested, so be considerate of others. Once unloaded, please follow the road signs to exit onto Hollywood street parking is available in the General Parking lot (see map for more information).
- Signs and arrows will be posted to assist in flow. Staff will be present to answer any questions.
- Outside gates open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily – for after hours admittance to the camping area, please contact Camping Security at the number on the gate.
- General public Walk-In Tenting & Non-Powered RV/Vehicle lots are available.
- If you are staying in a vehicle/camper-van, you will be in the Non-Powered RV lot area to accommodate the space.
- Camping area will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Please be considerate to those around you and the amount of space you are taking up so there is enough room for everyone (no larger than 10x10m lot). Get cozy, make new friends, and make your space your own.
- Generators will be permitted to operate between 8 am – 11 pm.
- No open flame/fires allowed.
- There are Designated Smoking Areas within the camping area – if you are caught smoking outside of these designated areas, you will be escorted off site and your event and camping passes will be revoked – ZERO TOLERANCE. This is a historic site, and we all need to work together to ensure there are no incidents.
- No outside alcohol/beverages allowed on the Main Event Grounds. Any outside alcohol will be emptied at the entrance to the grounds prior to entry.
- Please pack out what you pack in! There will be garbage, recycle, and compost bins present throughout the campsite. Leave the site as it was when you arrived.
- The campsites will only have outhouses operating (with our green team ensuring they are stocked and clean).
- The main event area has outhouses and a Public Men’s and Women’s working washroom.