Shaker 2018 Updates/Lineup/Schedule. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor/volunteer/vendor/artist see applicatoins and info above under ``Get Involved``
The Five Acre Shaker Is Back!
“A sonic adventure just waiting in the wings. 3 full days of camping, beautiful people, and music running free and wild in the middle of the woods… How can you miss this…” – Steve Gibson, SGibson Films
McLean Mill Historic Park, Port Alberni, BC, August 10-13th, 2017
What started as a memorial for Zakkaree Coss in 2014 on a private 5-acre property, has grown into a full-scale Music Festival on 37 acres at McLean Mill Historic Park. Dedicated to bringing talented artists and performers to The Alberni Valley, our goal is:
- To provide a venue for these artists to showcase their talent and be heard
- To create an entertainment packed weekend that brings the community together
- To invite visitors in from far and wide to our beautiful city.
We are promoting local youth by working with the Zattzoo Project and their annual Battle of the Bands competition (an event that gives youth, under 25 from all over the island a chance to perform, compete, and earn prizes and a spot on the Shaker Line-up).
This years’ Shaker Music Festival is 3 full days packed with:
- 40 + Multi-Genre artists and performers
- Games & Contests
- On-site Camping
- Food, Merchandise, Artisan Vendors (massage, henna tattooing, face-painting, caricature artist)
- Live Performers & Yoga/Hula Workshops, Comedy Acts
- Fully Licensed 19+ Event